Upcoming Grant-Seeker workshop from Strategic Grants
Strategic Grants is an industry leader in providing charities and non-profits with strategic advice around setting up effective grant-seeking strategies.
Their half-day Grant-Seeker Workshops provide the processes, tools and skills to implement or grow effective grant-seeking in your non-profit.
Date and Time: Wednesday 5th April 2017, from 9.30am to 1pm.
Location: Christchurch Community House (301 Tuam Street).
Cost: $230 per person (including GST).
Find out more about this Grant-Seeker Workshop from Strategic Grants, including how to register.
This practical half-day workshop will deliver:
- an overview of the grants landscape;
- steps to ensuring your organisation is 'grant ready';
- advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed;
- feedback from funders on why applications do or don't succeed;
- tips on relationship building;
- how to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses; and
- next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, accountability and stewardship strategies.