Next Living Wisdom School commencing February 2017
Michael Wise from Wisdom Counselling is offering the next Living Wisdom School - a 12-week course, rather than the usual intensive 2-week course. This school is run over 3 Saturdays and 9 Wednesday evenings - a total of 50 hours.
Dates: Saturday 11th February to Saturday 22nd April 2017.
Location: Wisdom Counselling (440 Tuahiwi Road, Tuahiwi)
Cost: $920 with $100 deposit on registration. Payments by instalments, and in advance can be negotiated. Price includes the Living Wisdom Course Manual, Living Wisdom Insights Booklet and Certificate, and one hour of personal counselling with Michael Wise.
Places are limited so register now to secure your spot.
Visit the Wisdom Counselling website for more information on the Living Wisdom School, including how to register.
Anyone is welcome to attend one day or one evening for free. Contact Wisdom Counselling if you would like to attend a class (03 745 9118 or 027 340 8325).
About the Living Wisdom School
Sometimes it is good to have an all-round up-skill in life, and just re-invent one's self! On other occasions it can seem like counselling alone is not enough and a jolly good education in what great mental and emotional health and life skills are all about, and how to attain them.
Many have discovered the Living Wisdom School is just what is needed. It has punch, reality and gets to the real issues very quickly...
This School is a mixture of theology, psychology and fun! It covers a wide range of topics - starting with the foundational building blocks which defines us as individuals. Each student discovers what feeds their reactions or responses; and you gain understanding into moods and emotions, taking away keys to effect lasting change. You look closely at why relationships succeed or fail, and examine the reasons religion sometimes becomes toxic - and that's just the start of the interesting subjects!
This course is a great way to upskill as an individual, people helper, counsellor, minister or leader. It is also a wonderful way to set up the young adult for a successful and emotionally balanced life and sense of being in control!
It has been hard to wrap up what the Living Wisdom School is in a few words. The words of students however do wrap it up quite well, here are a few:
- New awakenings to reality
- The light that exposes the dark places in my soul
- Uncommonly common sense
- A checkup from the neck up!
- Advanced Life and Counselling Skills that really work
- The harmony between Psychology and Theology
- All the things my parents didn't teach me (because they didn't know themselves)
- Revealing the next rung in your ladder
- Attending to the root that's producing bitter fruit
- Teaching your mind to become your friend and work for you rather than against you
- Emergency repairs for marriage and family life
- Readjusting your faulty adjustments to life
- Learning how to escape the cycle of addiction
- New grooves for old ruts of the mind
- Empowering questions to stimulate self-reflection
- The right answer to the right person at the right moment
- Freeing yourself from the fear of others
- Making friends with your life
- Gaining the confidence I need to become all that God meant me to be
- Finding success without compromising faith
- The fast-track out of stinky thinking
- Healing my perspective on life
- Choosing my own response to the difficult people in life
- Getting on my own two feet
- Recipe for a healthy mind
- Discovering that my character is becoming my eternity
- Discovering that my personality type need not be a life sentence
- King hits for the king myths of our minds
- A license to live
- Leaving childhood survival kits behind
- Moving from obligation to ownership in all aspects of life
- A challenge to all my most basic assumptions
- So needed Rocket fuel for life