Sex and Consquences Seminar at Community and Public Health
Come along to this FREE seminar on sexual health issues and topics. There will be time for questions, discussion and networking alongside the presentations.
Date: Wednesday 29th March 2017
Time: 1 to 5pm including afternoon tea.
Location: Aoraki Room at Community and Public Health (310 Manchester Street)
RSVP your attendance to Diane Shannon by Friday 24th March 2017 (03 378 6755 or diane.shannon[at]cdhb.health.nz).
This seminar will feature presentations on:
- Ending HIV transmission in New Zealand by 2025: Yes we can! with Jason Myers (1.15 to 1.45pm)
- PrEP: An unfolding story with Dr Edward Coughlan (1.45 to 2.15pm)
- Contact Tracing for STIs with Maureen Coshall (2.15 to 2.45pm)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Action Plan: Regional Initiatives with Jo Elvidge (3.45 to 4.15pm)
- The Health (Protection) Amendment Act 2016 with Dr Ramon Pink (4.15 to 4.45pm)