Find out about the Inclusive Education Action Group
The Inclusive Education Action Group (IEAG) is a charitable organisation that advocates for change in the education system. They promote knowledge, attitudes, policies and practices that facilitate inclusive education so all children, young people and adults, including those with disabilities, have equal opportunities to learn, belong, and flourish in their local, regular, educational setting.
Membership of IEAG is open to anyone who believes in inclusive education and supports the right of all children, young people and adults to participate fully at their local school, kura or other educational setting.
IEAG can help you by:
- providing information through publications, newsletters and their website
- delivering presentations at conferences and other events
- offering workshops on inclusive education
- providing support networks and discussion forums for those implementing inclusion
You can you help IEAG by:
- joining the Group and support the rights of all children, young people and adults to an inclusive education
- considering making a personal or corporate donation to support IEAG’s work towards a socially just and inclusive Aotearoa/ New Zealand.
Visit the Inclusive Education Action Group (IEAG) website for more information, or contact them on 027 NZL IEAG (027 695 4324) or hello[at]ieag.org.nz.