Healthy Christchurch Notices
Notices and newsletters from Healthy Christchurch.
Healthy Christchurch publishes newsletters three times throughout the year. The newsletters are created to advise signatories of the Healthy Christchurch Support Team's activities. The work of signatories is also often highlighted, where their work relates to the Healthy Christchurch priorities or to the Charter.
These newsletters are distributed to all Healthy Christchurch Signatories, by email or post. Members of the public may request a copy of the newsletter.
Subscribe to the Healthy Christchurch newsletter.
20 items per page.
Seasons greetings - it's time to spread a little cheer...
Unbelievable how fast 2015 has flown by and that the end of the year is so close
- The All Right? campaign’s released another little ray of sunshine – the Festy Besties series.
This series of resources includes tear-off posters, tear-off postcards and Christmas baubles
- #ThatTimeYouHelped is a recently launched project by All Right? and Scape Public Art, encouraging people to acknowledge someone who has helped them
- All Right? media release: 26th August 2015
Four schools in eastern Christchurch have worked together to create new walking trails to encourage people to explore their communities and boost wellbeing
- Kia ora...
Far out - it has been an incredibly busy time for the All Right? team
- Kia ora...
Welcome to the latest news from All Right? As you'll see from the banner, our new app - aptly named All Right? (see what we did there!) - is now up and active
- The Health Promotion Forum of NZ is proud to announce the launch of two short information videos to inform health promotion practice
- Where did that festive season go?!
We hope you got to take a bit of a breather over December and January and managed to enjoy some of the phenomenal weather we've been blessed with
- A great big Merry Christmas to you all...
Here's to a bit of a break, some celebration and some sunshine over the next few weeks.
We'll see you all in 2015... in the meantime, we'll leave you with the wise words of Dr Seuss..
- Attached are the four PowerPoint presentations from the Healthy Christchurch Signatory Hui held on 26th November 2014
- Kia ora,
It’s a really full-on time of year for many of us with the race to the Christmas break heating up.
The team at All Right? has been super busy too with new research, fresh social media videos and a new phase of the campaign about to roll out
- MEDIA RELEASE: Tuesday 21st October 2014
The first transitional garden to represent the many cultural communities of Christchurch is having a last push towards completion this weekend, in time for an official opening on Monday 27th October 2014
- Greening the Rubble would like to invite you to the opening of Places of Tranquility
- Kia ora,
Welcome to this Healthy Christchurch newsletter - a snapshot of what we've been up to lately.
This update aims to keep you up-to-date with important Healthy Christchurch projects and events
- Kia ora
This newsletter was never meant to be so long - there's just so much going on in the All Rightiverse! We hope you enjoy this snapshot of what we are up to
- A new tool developed in the aftermath of the earthquakes will help parents around New Zealand spend more quality time with their children
- Christchurch is one of one hundred cities being supported by the Rockefeller Foundation to develop a network of resilient cities
- The Canterbury District Health Board has worked with the Earthquake Disability Leadership Group to produce a short animation that highlights the importance of accessibility in the Christchurch rebuild
- Susan Bidwell gave a wonderful presentation at Community and Public Health as part of a disucssion on the subject of Art in Health.
Attached is Susan’s Art in Health report
- Kia ora,
Our latest research was released today which shows that many Cantabrians are still struggling to cope with the effects of the earthquakes