Invitation to Collaborative Trust Annual Hui: Wellbeing Matters
The Collaborative Trust for Research and Training in Youth Health and Development will be holding their 9th Annual Hui in 2017, partnering with the Society of Youth Health Professionals Aotearoa New Zealand (SYHPANZ).
The Hui will consist of two interactive and inspirational days focussed on sharing skills and information about how schools, community and whānau can support the wellbeing of young people. This Hui will be relevant to ALL people working with young people across ALL sectors.
Dates: Thursday 27th and Friday 28th April 2017
Location: St Andrews College (347 Papanui Road)
Cost: $450 per person, $320 for NGO or SYHPANZ members, $175 for non- or low-waged. All prices include GST.
Early bird discounted registrations available until Tuesday 28th February 2017. One-day registrations also available.
Get more information on the 9th Annual Collaborative Trust Hui, including how to register and the programme. You can also email the Collaborative Trust for more details (info[at]collaborative.org.nz).
The key note presentations will be:
- Introduction and Wellbeing Overview from Lucy Hone
- Sharing Information from the Privacy Commission
- Understanding and Accepting Diversity with Terry Fleming
There will be a number of workshops during the Hui including:
- Working with challenging and disengaged young people
- the Auckland School Nurses Group model of supporting nurses working schools
- My health, my way - rangatahi self-determination
- Playshop - creativity and wellbeing
- reframing borderline personality disorder
- Young people and pornography
- Kindness literacy
- Embedding young people voices in the design of Oranga Tamariki.