Contribute to the Working With Men Conference 2017
The Working with Men conference is scheduled for 24th and 25th August 2017 in Tauranga.
What issues are facing men in NZ today? Topics at the conference include:
- What works and what doesn’t
- How do we effectively engage men
- How to change generational thought patterns
- What needs to change in order for men to feel safe asking for help
- What programs are working or not working
- How do you work with and engage men.
Expression of Interest for conference workshops
Kidz Need Dadz Charitable Trust Inc. are seeking expressions of interest from individuals and organisations for workshops at the “Working with Men” conference.
Llimited positions are available so the organisers are looking for excellent speakers from around the country. This conference will be significantly beneficial if you are currently working with men, or have done research around men’s issues.
Send a brief overview of the workshop you would like to present to Pam Bassett at Kidz Need Dadz (manager[at]kidzneeddadz.org.nz).